Our Co-op/Intern Professional Development Program is designed to cultivate your professional skills and provide meaningful insight into the rewards of pursuing full-time, professional-level work in the field of aerospace manufacturing. It’s available to talented students who are looking to gain on-the-job experience in various locations and positions throughout NMG Aerospace – with consideration for full-time employment after graduation.
We are looking for students* majoring in:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical)
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Management (Information Technology, Human Resources, Accounting, etc.)
Program highlights include
- An onboarding session to introduce you to the company’s leadership, organizational structure and resources available to help you succeed.
- Challenging assignments aimed at improving your skills in areas that are important for business success.
- Opportunities to explore today’s manufacturing environment and learn the latest in lean manufacturing tools and practices.
- Exposure to career paths in the complex and challenging aerospace industry.
- Networking opportunities to encourage interaction with peers and develop a group of contacts throughout the company.
- Coaching relationships with experienced professionals who will provide guidance and help you better understand and apply your studies.
- A closing evaluation that recaps your experience with NMG Aerospace and provides both student and employer with valuable feedback.
To explore an opportunity with NMG Aerospace, please click here.
*Students must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.